Volunteers are a vital part of the North Saanich Flavour Trails festival, and a great way to meet people and be involved in your local food community. Please consider volunteering with us! Positions are fun and lively.
These are the positions available:
1. Assisting with Gala Farm to Table dinner at Deep Cove Winery
- Duties: set up, serve food and clean up
- Location: 11195 Chalet Rd, North Saanich
- Date: August 16th 2019
- Time: 5pm-10pm
- Perk: Free 4 course dinner!
2. Info Booth
- Duties: Give out brochures/maps/info, sell Raffle tickets, get people to fill out surveys. Volunteers work in pairs.
- Location: will vary
- Date: August 17th + 18th 2019
- 9:30 – 1pm – set up and work the “festival info station”
- 12:30 – 4pm – work the info booth and take down.
- Perk: Epicure gift bag of spices and Flavour Trails cloth shopping bag
3. Serving Pancake Breakfast
- Duties: Food prep and serving of pancakes, handling cash, cleaning up.
- Location: Epicure 10555 West Saanich Rd.
- Date: August 18th 2018
- Time: 8am-noon.
- Perk: Free breakfast.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up below!