About Flavour Trails
The Capital Region Food and Agriculture Initiatives Roundtable (CRFAIR) has embarked on an exciting new venture. Evolving from the popular North Saanich Flavour Trail, we have expanded the flavor trail concept to include other important Saanich Peninsula food and farm events through our Flavour Trails portal at www.flavourtrails.com (this website). Flavour Trails are community celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and visitors to experience and taste the quality and creativity of Peninsula farmers, fishers, food producers, chefs and vintners.
This project is managed by a small group of enthusiastic volunteers and representatives of local government.
• District of North Saanich: Mayor Finall, Rob Buchan, Dawn Gould
• North Saanich Agricultural Advisory Committee (Bernadette Greene)
• District of Saanich: Jane Evans
• District of Central Saanich: Councillor Alicia Cormier
• CRFAIR (Linda Geggie, Jelena Putnik)
• North Saanich Farm Market (Penny Gibbs)
• TIDES – The Island’s Destination & Event Service (Steve Duck)
• Epicure Selections / Domaine Rochette (Sylvia Alderson, Marc Trottier)
Flavour Trails Coordinator
Jelena Putnik, CRFAIR Events and Outreach Coordinator